Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
... At a great price?
#1
Do you like cheese?

Do you like chips?

Then you like nahcos!!
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#2
No nachos are complete without jalapenos.
I have a jalapeno addiction Sad
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
Taco Bell= Greatest Nacho Maker EVER (chili cheese nacos Tongue with some chicken on it Tongue)
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#4
I have never been to Taco Bell.

OMGZNSWNFLI
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#5
If I'm going to Taco Bell, I'm getting taocs.

So... if you like nachos do you like chips and cheese?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#6
Put on your shorts

Unzip your racket

Pull out your balls

Its time to whack it!
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#7
Someone needs to keep Rad out of the sugar.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
Quesadillas > Nachos
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Quesadillas > Nachos

I'll have to agree with that.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#10
Chalupas pwn quesadillas. =P
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Chalupas pwn quesadillas. =P

If we're talking about Steak Supreme Chalupas, then yes, i'll have to agree with you too.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#12
And they all lose to tacos.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#13
"Tacoes!"
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#14
actually, my rock obliterates your scizzors, and Rally's (Checkers in south US) french fries pwn all of that. =P
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#15
I love lamp.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#16
http://www.snopes.com/food/prepare/badmeat.asp
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Naked Waffle Belt
http://www.snopes.com/food/prepare/badmeat.asp

Damn, you beat me to it. I was actually about to open up Snopes as soon as I read his post, until I scrolled down and saw your's.

On a side note, when Rad spelled it "nahcos", I thought he was talking about Ron Stoppable's taco-nacho hybrid. When I found out otherwise, this thread lost about forty-two cool points.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#18
Even my typos are XTREME.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
Taco Bell's in the states use the same recipes for their breadsticks that some people use for dog biscuits. =o And their grades for meat they use in their food, usually D grade, is the same grade used in dog food, while resturants in Canada only use A grade for human consumption.


Taco Bell doesn't have biscuits, or breadsticks. Tongue
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)