Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone know who this is?
#1
Moved to da asylum.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#2
*hijacks*

Long as we're doing questions on things, anyone know a song that sort of goes like...

A boom boom boom boom
[Insert 5 guitar notes]
A bang bang bang
[Insert 5 guitar notes]

Then it repeats before going into another verse of the song... I heard it on the radio and went into a WTF frenzy over search engines trying to find it. Anyone help? =/
Reply
#3
omgstfu! If my registration date was a penis, mine would be longer then your's. >=/

Heh s'alright, I've no idea what anime you're looking for either. No worries.

Note: I was kiddin', ya know? o.o
Reply
#4
Well, excuse me my good sir. I do believe your social activities have nothing to do with the relaxtion time of my mother, I forgive your mistake. Good day.
Reply
#5
*Bows*

Still looking for that song, while I'm at it I'll keep my eye out for your's, Bujin.
Reply
#6
Nope, it had more of a ZZ Top sound to it.
Reply
#7
OMG you watched kill bill too?! sweetness...=D
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#8
You suck. Your mind just couldn't comprehend the layers of intricacies that the movie intailed. Tongue
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#9
To answer your initial question: its me.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)