Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey guys!
#1
Knock it off. Seriously.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#2
yeah. i'm getting tired.
Reply
#3
I may speak for many of us when I say...

huh?

but then again, maybe I'm the only one in the dark...dundundun
Reply
#4
[Image: cast.jpg]
Reply
#5
I hope you're talking about the mass postage.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
no...Piccs, I am in the same darkness... i have no idea what is going on...
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#7
I actually was.

I was like... dude... wtf?

And then waffuru was all "stuf, i'll smash them!"

And now we're dancing.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
I'm always dancing.
Reply
#9
Yea, we should lock the boards. =\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#10
[Image: thegoblin%7E08-20-05dance.gif]
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#11
this reminds me why i try to stay IC...

:: Goes write 2 billion word post,...8 times::
Reply
#12
you're doing it again
Reply
#13
You're right. It has to do with my buddies "fag" and "stomper." When they get together its time for one hell of a DP.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#14
I've got a badge and the power to play, so back off.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#15
What are you talking about?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)