07-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Seeing as that we have lots of video game experts on Chubbs, I`d like to ask you for your help. Im looking for a specific PlayStation game. I`ll try to describe it as best as I can.
The game starts as you being a young recruit. You go through training which is basicly the tutorial. In it, you use a laser to attach bombs onto the enemys, lock it and then detonate it. After you destroy a whole bunch of enemies, there is a movie scene where the recruit is ordered to detonate the civilian buildings. The characters doubts his orders but is forced to kill the civilians. Then he wakes up from his nightmare in a spaceship, travelling to his next assignment. Together with a large group of spaceships, they attack this mayor station. The characters ship is shot down and he crashlands on the "surface" of the station. He is ordered to destroy Anti-Aircraft guns. Using the laser he destroys the guns and the robots that try to stop him. In the end, he finds some sort of a boss which is named something like "Multi-Legged Anti-Aircraft Gun". After you destroy this things legs, it moved with the help of some sort of a dome. After you destroy it, you countinue on.
Thats all I can remember. Besides some sort of a boss which is a big energy gun but I doubt that is of much help. Anyway, anyone has an idea which game it is?
The game starts as you being a young recruit. You go through training which is basicly the tutorial. In it, you use a laser to attach bombs onto the enemys, lock it and then detonate it. After you destroy a whole bunch of enemies, there is a movie scene where the recruit is ordered to detonate the civilian buildings. The characters doubts his orders but is forced to kill the civilians. Then he wakes up from his nightmare in a spaceship, travelling to his next assignment. Together with a large group of spaceships, they attack this mayor station. The characters ship is shot down and he crashlands on the "surface" of the station. He is ordered to destroy Anti-Aircraft guns. Using the laser he destroys the guns and the robots that try to stop him. In the end, he finds some sort of a boss which is named something like "Multi-Legged Anti-Aircraft Gun". After you destroy this things legs, it moved with the help of some sort of a dome. After you destroy it, you countinue on.
Thats all I can remember. Besides some sort of a boss which is a big energy gun but I doubt that is of much help. Anyway, anyone has an idea which game it is?

