Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Simply put.
#1
My apologies.

There has been grief between us. Though simple, albeit, grief. I left on foul terms, and truthfully, forgot I had done so. I know I?m not active OOC very much, and that?s why few of you know me. I?m just a dedicated writer, and only attempted to be noticed in the saga. Unsuccessfully. Pretty bitchy thing I did then and I really regret it. Your perspective may be hindered by some of my previous actions and that?s justifiable, given my ignorance. My apologies.

**Bows out**



Doesn't mean I'm leaving. You'll never get rid of me now that I've got a feel for this character. Sort of. . . a patching of old holes. I would've pmed em but I think since there are so many recipients this is the wiser decision. Anyone who was there will understand. If you don't then kindly click the back button on your browser. Smile
Reply
#2
hugs.
Reply
#3
Apology accepted, and welcome back.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)