07-16-2006, 07:35 PM
Antidisestablishmentarianism bolsters the heartiest visage, relative to a McDonald's combo meal.
|
Official Panslator!
|
|
07-16-2006, 07:35 PM
Antidisestablishmentarianism bolsters the heartiest visage, relative to a McDonald's combo meal.
07-16-2006, 07:53 PM
And here I thought you were actually translating it, not plugging it into Babelfish.
07-16-2006, 08:18 PM
You know it's ok to remove that penis from your head now.
07-16-2006, 08:22 PM
Cartman: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Actually, what I said was...
[picks up a megaphone] Cartman: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS, MR. GARRISON? Can you translate that? =D ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
07-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Kyle when I said you were a stupid Jew I didn't mean it, your not a Jew.
07-17-2006, 07:21 AM
Then his eyes locked, stunned, on the thing that was Regan, on the creature that was lying on its back in the bed, head propped against the pillow while eyes bulging wide in their hollow sockets shone with mad cunning and burning intelligence, with interest and with spite as they fixed upon his, as they watched him intently, seething in a face shaped into a skeletal, hideous mask of mind-bending malevolence.
... what? It's a sentence.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
07-17-2006, 08:36 AM
That can easily be traslated.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|