Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Needed to share... (Dial Up murderer)
#1
Omg that video is stupid funny.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
Yes I love the Jug dub, I watch it all the time.

Even better since the director of Xmen 3 put a line in the movie, just wish they used this guys voice for it haha
Reply
#3
Man, I just love that Juggernaut video. It's one of the only things I've ever watched that can stay funny for weeks.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#4
"Hey look it's Captain Planet! He can't **** with me, I'm the Juggernaut!"

EDIT: But I'm the Juggernaut... bbiiiitttchhhhh1!!!!! THAT WAS ****ING HILLARIOUS!! XD
Reply
#5
I'm the Juggernaut, BITCH! (Live Action Version.)

Heh.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#6
kill em rape em and eat his costume rotflmao. Dis a dodge bitch lol man...well thats another thing to keep my twisted little mind well...twisted.
Reply
#7
Man what virtual rock do you guys live under. Oldoldold.

This is the only way I can feel superior to others by calling everything old. Its still true though.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)