Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pretty much my Custom.
#1
Here
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#2
It's nice. But whats it about >.^
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#3
..Dancing and Singing. =O
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#4
Lol.... Did you make it or something?
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#5
Melancholy of haruhi suzumiya. Pretty decent anime, but then I'm a faggot for liking it according to some people.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#6
Ahhh... I'm completely clueless lol..

@.@
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#7
I love u. <3

Here.

Better, different song though. Not same characters or even show. XD. But it has all kinds of Anime facial expressions, which I use sometimes with Akane and will use with the custom.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#8
Awwww? LoL..

Guess Im not built for this stuff ^.-
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#9
XD. I think I made Ben run away crying. XD.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#10
Is it over? Is it? It's over, isn't it? It's over. Okay, it's over.

*Sees yet another link*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#11
I've seen way too many versions of the Haruhi dance. The best was guys in man thongs all greased up dancing in a talent show in Japan.
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#12
You need to see the opening theme of the show that the second one is from. Its so awesome. And pedo like. My friend showed it to me, and I was open mouthed in disbelief the entire time.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#13
I'v seen it. XD
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjEFUY7unks

Crack for your eyes.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#15
~Dances along~ >_>
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
Here

This was the reason I was hesitant about even stepping foot into your thread...the song is nifty though.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)