Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oh Brun!!111
#21
This thread gave me a good laugh.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Only because you begged me to do you.

Me? Begged you?

Then why were you on your knees holding that big, gold-gilded box of chocolates, sailor?

Because you wanted the theme for it to be a salior whooing the lady on the boat. What ever happened to that satan red dress of yours?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#23
LoL..

They made my week
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Only because you begged me to do you.

Me? Begged you?

Then why were you on your knees holding that big, gold-gilded box of chocolates, sailor?

Because you wanted the theme for it to be a salior whooing the lady on the boat. What ever happened to that satan red dress of yours?

So you were completely willing to play to my every demand, and yet I was begging? I think not.

Besides, you know I looked hot in that dress.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#25
oh dear god
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#26
It was only due to the wig and make up thou. Sorry.

And no, by the end of it you where begging me to just put it in. Admit it.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#27
Hahaha-wh-what? Wait!

Are you talking about homosexual intercourse?!

This thread had nothing that could possibly lead to such a theme!! What the fuck is wrong with you, Gohan?!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#28
Yeah, remember, you told me you loved me that night!
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#29
...Yeah. And you held me for hours as we watched the sunrise.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#30
Oh yeah.....



Wait.. No I didn't!?

I left at midnight!

Who else have you been shagging you two timing bastard! *bsoua*
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#31
Smile
Reply
#32
Turles! You weren't supposed to- uh...

Gohan, really. This is not what it looks like!!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#33
Your a whore, Jason!!!! *runs away crying*
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#34
Wink
Reply
#35
And you.. You just..

Not funny ;.;
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#36
You just hatin cause I dipped my hand in your cookie jar.
Reply
#37
Go Dave!!!1 <333333333333333333333333333
Reply
#38
[Image: loveis.jpg]
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#39
The funniest thing about this thread is the title.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)