Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Everyone who does the stupid RickRoll thing
#21
I was more interested in the first link on Kami's link to the right. And every link after.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I was more interested in the first link on Kami's link to the right. And every link after.

What the hell, it was Google at first. Now it's great. Hopefully none of them are 11. =o
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#23
Do a Brianroll!
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#24
Here's a song by a gay guy!

You're my hero.



Oh Rick Astley
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#25
I didn't know it was pronounced 'ass-lee'. That made me giggle.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#26
That song on Family Guy -was- a rickroll! I knew it!

Everyone was like "nuh uh, u feg it isn't". Fuckers.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#27
xD Brian did the Rickroll. HIGH-LARIOUS!!! xP

EDIT: Whilst that's awesome, I just wanted to comment on how I'm really starting to dislike the new writers for Family Guy.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#28
You guys get lamer by the day. =(
Reply
#29
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta
holy shit calm down

it's not like it's goatse or tubgirl or anything bad

*Shudders* Don't mention the words goat with se
Reply
#30
No. HOW DO YOU DO A RICKROLL?

It's like a barrel roll but instead of pressing Z or R twice you click on a Rick Astley song.
Reply
#31
Pfft, I'd laugh at anyone I caught doing a Rickroll, instead of laugh with them.
Reply
#32
I had never even heard of this before now.

...thanks a lot guys....thanks a freakin' lot.

Reijin, give me some free money.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#33
I knew about the song but never knew who sung it. But yea...I can handle the song but the video sucks something fierce...that guy is like white white! The chicks are way too thin and creepy looking like they just stepped outta Michael Jackson's thriller video.

He can dance though. NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!
Reply
#34
I'm used to checking comments on Youtube links before I play them anyway. Saves me the effort of doing more laundry then I have to.

EDIT: Chesney'd
Reply
#35
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin

Like I said, once in a while, cool; every day on every thread, annoying.

Hence, why I made this thread, and hence, why I cast Bojack as the titular character..
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#36
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin

Like I said, once in a while, cool; every day on every thread, annoying.

Hence, why I made this thread, and hence, why I cast Bojack as the titular character..

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK MR LOGOUT
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#37
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin

Like I said, once in a while, cool; every day on every thread, annoying.

Hence, why I made this thread, and hence, why I cast Bojack as the titular character..

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK MR LOGOUT

I was going to bring that up too Big Grin
I still never got my revenge >_>
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#38
I'll reroute you to Rei's explanation.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)