Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bra
#41
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
You guys were all British once a long time ago, too. Tongue

Technically I was probably a african or some shit...

Queen Elizabeth was doable...I'd wreck that peice of foriegn booty.

I meant the colonists. They were mostly British.

I'll send by British up your colony. |:3 OHOHOHO
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#42
Did turles just say he'd do Queen Elizabeth II?
Reply
#43
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Did turles just say he'd do Queen Elizabeth II?

I'll answer that...with this

[Image: uglydog.jpg]
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#44
*Shudders* I'll be honest. That scared the fuck outta me.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)