Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PM Button
#1
Yeah, I'm sure staff planned this and I'm sure they knew someone was gonna post. But, what's up with PM button? There's like a cartoon thing on it. O.o
Reply
#2
That's been there for like a year.

It goes SSJ when you have a new message =3 *omgkawaiigokouizmybishieeletsgolookatvegetayaoi*
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
It's also SSJ when you're active (on the boards) Normal hair, when you're offline.
Reply
#4
>_>

No.
Reply
#5
[Image: untitled1qy9.jpg]
Reply
#6
Thats the top of my head. I like watching you masturbate. Apparently my cover was blown by a damn glitch.


nice thong.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#7
You must be getting a latency, I had my thong on last week.
Reply
#8
I don't see that. O.o
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#9
How very odd.

I cleared my cookies, and now its gone.

>_>
Reply
#10
Stop going to porn sites
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)