Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
From T to T
#1
I'm going to allow Raditzu to continue working with you on this matter, as he already knows of your situation.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I'm going to allow Raditzu to continue working with you on this matter, as he already knows of your situation.

You lazy git!

Tch...

I'll get to doing the actual switch sometime in the remotely near future.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#3
No, I can't make sure of that. The name needs to be a specific spelling for some of the ki formulas.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#4
I think Raditzu was refering to the roster spelling, on the boards your name will be Turles I'm sure.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#5
No, we will make sure that he is not taken.
Reply
#6
Sheesh... I'm sorry that took so long.

Your training password was made the same as it was for Tien.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)