Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Starting Money
#1
I was just talking to one of the staff members over AIM about this... Some of the new guys are starting with around 1900 zeni, but I started with 150 like you. Bizarre. Could be that we start with less because we get regeneration. ?(
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#2
no, give their names and I will reset their money o.O
#3
I put 1,500, because that's what it was before...did it change?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#4
Pretty sure it's 150 zeni to start, I could be wrong though >.>
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I put 1,500
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#6
The people who have more than 1500 hundred probably started before yesterday and got double the zeni and it seems like they were given too much.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#7
It would be nice if I could get the same Smile Thanks.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#8
Consider it done.

Anybody else who needs to be fixed post here. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#9
*sigh* You start with 1500 zeni and you get 150 a week plus another 50 for each 100 points of luck, and you start out with 150 luck, so that's 200 a week, they got their zeni twice, so that's 400 plus 15000 which equals 1900.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#10
Oh my god... KB gets 1,900 zeni. Its been changed. And balance is once again restored.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)