11-02-2005, 10:27 PM
If you could phrase your question so I could understand it that'd be much appreciated.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
|
How come
|
|
11-02-2005, 10:27 PM
If you could phrase your question so I could understand it that'd be much appreciated.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
11-02-2005, 10:50 PM
did you mean you choose a pic and you can't see it? if that's the case I might have an answer.
11-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Because you need to post the pic here and have a supa mod load it for you.
11-05-2005, 01:41 PM
...
Look for a picture of Almond... Post it here... A staff member will put it with the other avatars... Then you select it as your avatar in your CP menu. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|