Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Activation
#1
We don't allow custom characters, and you have to join via the Joining forum. Thanks.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#2
Koola; we told you you aren't allowed custom characters. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
On the same note, can I be activated? >.>

Besides, you can't warn someone who isn't an official member. =P
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
On the same note, can I be activated? >.>

Besides, you can't warn someone who isn't an official member. =P

Didn't stop me, though, did it?
Reply
#5
Glad I didn't have to spell it out.

Besides, I've always been the special member. =P

Edit: And hey, all warnings aside, you got to admit that you at least chuckled. If not... Bleh. =\
Reply
#6
The only thing I chuckle about, is how you seem to think you are way more untouchable then you really are.

EDIT

Re-activated. Two weeks to roleplay. A real roleplay.
Reply
#7
No, not untouchable. I'm simply blatantly rebellious. I knew I'd be warned the minute I made the roleplay. =P

Oh, and as a member suggestion (after all, this is the suggestions board), perhaps consider the phrase, "Lighten up."
Reply
#8
Being funny and being an asshole are two completely different things.

I edited my last post, btw.
Reply
#9
Thank you.

I editted mine as well. =P
Reply
#10
Next time he goes inactive.. I might ask for him Tongue
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#11
Wow, the anger really throws me off guard sometimes. Meh, all's calm from my end as long as you RP. I personally don't care, but you have an idea of what the people that do care are getting like.

"Master... the peasants are getting restless..."
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)