Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr.
1) Make a thread after 72 hours pass without an update
2) Bump the thread every 72 hours after that. ONCE per 72 hours.
We do check the second and third pages, we do know where a thread is, so
STOP BEING IMPATIENT!
=x
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
It's been four days. It's not like he needs to wait a week before asking for an update.
He's fine, Gohan.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Gohan, did you even LOOK at what you quoted? It says bump every 72 hours. Four days is like, 90+ hours.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I'd feel better if you put in one more post.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I just don't like how you did it all in one post, and while you were doing another quest. That's not how you're supposed to do quests, they're supposed to give you something to RP over time.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
I'm sorry about your real life trouble, but I'm with 18 on this. One quest at a time
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I'll let it pass this time, but next time just wait patiently for your quest to be judged before jumping to the next. Take your time with a quest, if you do you won't end up making big one post topics, which doesn't look very good, dispite how well it's written.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
In defense, I was going by the two post dates on here, not on the quest..
He made this yesterday, then said again today.. Thats why I put what I put. Sorry for not paying 100% absolute attention -.-''
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
In defense, I was going by the two post dates on here, not on the quest..
He made this yesterday, then said again today.. Thats why I put what I put. Sorry for not paying 100% absolute attention -.-''
Well next time, don't post at all. You arn't staff. We are. We can handle it.