Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A little confused here ...
#1
I came back from eating to notice a mod had replied to my Spiritken thread, having approved it 8) I was ecstatic, but a few minutes later the reply disappeared. I'm now a little confused ... did it pass or not?
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#2
Yeah, Uub was a little overzealous. I gave my approval, but, since its a powerup, we're waiting to make sure Reijin has no qualms with that decision. Most likely it will be approved, though. Sorry for the confusion.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#3
Thanks for clearing things up, Rad Big Grin I didn't know what the hell was going on Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
Yeah, can't say I blame you. I thought I deleted it before you saw, but oh well.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#5
Thought I may as well use the same topic ... Since Uub had already added Spiritken (untrained) to my roster, it's now been accidentally bumped up to trained. Unless it's deliberate and I'm just so awesome you decided I deserved x20 Tongue You guys all rock, thanks for updating Big Grin
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
It mutliplies by ten, though. >.>'
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
Fixed
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)