Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I can't access Earth-sei
#1
If you just applied/changed your password, you need a mod to validate your account...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#2
Then why on earth would you make a new thread, instead of saying in that thread that it wasn't done.

@Staff, I'm really sorry, I could have sworn the staff only tag wasn't there. It must be my internet, it's gotten real slow today, It won't happen again...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#3
I don't see an edit in your second post, so if you knew it was [Staff Only] by then, why did you post again?

I'm going to say warning, but other staff is free to override as a verbal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)