Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Could a staff member update this
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post277989
it's not super important but I want my extra +1 training point God damn it! Also Bebi did a teletube to Earth awhile ago, the only reason I mentioned that is because we're planning on doing spiritken together when he arrives, so if you could be so kind as to update that too that'd be great. Thanks to whomever does it.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Done =/.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
I think you should apologize for the rudeness.
I'm serious.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Okay, this is the second time people have called me rude, can you point out exactly what I said that was so rude. I can't see the problem, was it the God damn it part? I say stuff like that all the time, it's just me trying to be funny. Or is it because I didn't say please? I'm confused, I'm seriously not trying to be rude. Well anyway like I said show me what I did wrong and I'll make sure not to do it again.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
You just came off as rude and demanding. Just because you want 1 extra TP by sunday doesn't mean we should treat you any differently from everyone else. A lot of us are busy and that's why we have the 3 day rule, but you posted as if we have to help you out because you must have that extra TP. You also posted about Bebi's update when he made a thread for himself, it wasn't required.
Next time just reread what you're about to post, sometimes it sounds more rude than you think.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Alright then, I asked Krillin about a week ago and he said the three day rule didn't really matter most of the time. From now on I'll make sure to wait three days before making a thread in the questions board, also I'll try to make sure I'm more polite when asking for assistance from now on.
Sorry if it appeared rude, it wasn't my intention, oh and thanks for the update.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Suazaa
Alright then, I asked Krillin about a week ago and he said the three day rule didn't really matter most of the time.
Yea...that seriously doesn't sound like something Krillin would say, but that's absolutely wrong.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I just reread what Krillin said and you're right, I guess I skimmed through it but anyways I'll wait three days from now on.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Good.
90% of the time, we get to it before 3 days