10-08-2006, 03:16 AM
Is it me, or did my character disappear off of Roster/Training, and beside my posts to the left?
|
Ummm
|
|
10-08-2006, 03:16 AM
Is it me, or did my character disappear off of Roster/Training, and beside my posts to the left?
10-08-2006, 03:17 AM
You might have been deactivated on accident, or someone is changing something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
10-08-2006, 03:20 AM
Ohh, hopefully someone is changing something.
Being deactivated would suck. >.<
10-08-2006, 03:22 AM
It won't permanently affect anything. The worst that could happen is you miss your Sunday TPs, in which case they could be manually added anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
10-08-2006, 03:23 AM
I accidently set it to "No" when I updated you.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
10-08-2006, 03:29 AM
Ahh alright, everything is back now, but I seem to have lost the TPs and Money I received for the quest I did. >.<
My stats seem to be back at the starting point of 240 across the board and missing the zeni reward as well. >.< Any chance this could be corrected? Pretty Please?
10-08-2006, 03:43 AM
...
Staff, there is staff notes for a reason, use them. Sorry Cell Jr. I assumed that was a mistake when your roster was made, where is that quest? The staff member that added the TP and Zeni didn't say anything in your sheet. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
10-08-2006, 03:55 AM
My bad. I'll add them.
10-08-2006, 03:56 AM
Then stop complaining.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|