Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Joining into RPs
#1
Hey guys, I'm new, and didnt know where this would go, so sorry if its in the wrong place.

I just wanted to know if someone could just walk into an RP thread going on or not. I am asking this because I dont want to mess up and plot or storyline laid down for the thread.

Thanks.
Reply
#2
Make sure you have permission before joining someone else's thread.

Anyway, Tokens are a good start for people if you want to look for them, or you can join the mini-saga coming out which is Dragonkart, a Chubbs version of Mariokart
Reply
#3
What about In DA:C?
Reply
#4
DA: C is already in progress, you can't jump into that
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)