09-13-2007, 11:33 PM
Woah. You called me by my name. o.o
|
Nara Shikamaru
|
|
He was out of catra. Remember afterwords, he ran out again against those 8 that had followed him.
Besides, it didnt matter if you won or lost in the tournament. It was just to show how good you are, and the longer you were there, the better a chance you had of proving yourself. Which, he did. Edit: And i don;t think he knows anything other then to shadow possesion jutsu, so he couldn't have forced her to give up. ![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
09-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Akane Kimidori Wrote:Woah. You called me by my name. o.o Uh... Sorry? Retane: If he had chakra for that, he could have finished his fight with Temari. He just got tired of fighting. I mean, seriously. Hold one person with Shadow Copy, or 8? Which is harder?
09-13-2007, 11:51 PM
I don't think his Chakra is comparable with Naruto, or Sasuke though.
I also don't think his Chakra control is comparable with Hinata, Neji, or Sakura (Shippuuden.)
09-13-2007, 11:56 PM
NAruto has the 9 assed fox in his boat, summon the fat toad and tada! Obviously.
Blue: Shika had time to recover before the 8. And how would he have won that fight though? He have any other move in his arsenal? ![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
09-14-2007, 12:05 AM
He can can snap peoples necks with his shadow possession. If he was like, perfectly healed, he may be able to kill all eight of them with that.
So your Shikamaru will have Umbrakensis, right?
He has his normal Ninja arts, and he said he had planned out another 200 moves in advance. I'm sure he could have won, if he had tried.
No, his chakra pool isn't near that of Naruto or Sasuke. Especially Naruto. And Hinata, Neji, and Sakura are control prodigies. But Shika is still a fairly strong shinobi, if he just tried harder. Hell, if he even trained a little harder, he'd be a force to truly reckon with. Edit: Not yet, Heather. I'm gonna work him up to it. Besides, that's too much AP. This is the basic guideline to what I'll have him start with. Nara Shikamaru Physique 1 Dexterity 10 Intelligence* 20 Constitution 5 Supernatural Efficacy 10 Charisma 5 Trademarks: Exploding Tags (usable as a standalone, or attached to Kunai) Powers: Clairvoyance Weapon: Level 1 Kunai
09-14-2007, 12:12 AM
Tch. You should make Shika's intelligence over 40.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
09-14-2007, 12:14 AM
But do we know if he actually has the Shadow Strangle jutsu? All I know is that his pops had it.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
09-14-2007, 12:35 AM
I would have, Kirano, but I was running low on points.
And he does. He uses it as a Chuunin against the Sound Four.
09-14-2007, 12:49 AM
I'm guessing I havent saw that far?
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
09-14-2007, 12:57 AM
Yup.
09-14-2007, 03:13 AM
Well.
I believe, I may be wrong (I have to check everything over.. and stuff..)) But you get 120 AP to distrubute. Physique 1 Dexterity 1 Intelligence* 1 Constitution 1 Supernatural Efficacy 1 Charisma 1 Trademarks: 0 Powers: Pyro (60 AP), Summoning (??) Weapon: Fists for now. That's for Anko, from Naruto.
09-14-2007, 03:18 AM
Akane Kimidori Wrote:Now Jeice, get back to work on me plz. I'll get something up tommorow morning...it would've been today but a lot of stuff happened...Para and Tap can actually vouch for that lol. Isn't it against the rules to spam here? Seriously, an entire conversation about Naruto characters is definitely spam...but meh, I'm not staff. ![]()
09-14-2007, 03:32 AM
Well, the conversation drifted that was once the thread was finished, but, because of Jeice, it's all over! It's done with! He made it all stop.
It's no big deal about the sig thing. I'm just giving you a hard time.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|