Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dragonball Z: Burst Limit
#1
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/d/dbzburstlimit/
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/marketpla...z/demo.htm

Anyone play the demo for this game yet? I just finished playing it on my 360 and it doesn't look that bad. Not sure if I'm gonna buy it or not, but there's still plenty of time to decide.

The release date is June 6th.

[Image: 1485_0005.jpg]
Reply
#2
Gonna have to go with Soul Calibur IV this summer. This easily looks like the best game of the franchise though, at least until that MMO comes out.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#3
Hmm, I might try out the demo, as long as it's not too much to download.
Reply
#4
The demo is free.

o.0

I'm gonna try it as soon as I get back to my PS3.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#5
Raditzu Wrote:The demo is free.

o.0

I'm gonna try it as soon as I get back to my PS3.

I believe he's referring to his ISP's download limit thing, which is so weakass.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#6
Weakass, indeed.
Reply
#7
Ah, gotcha.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
Bojack Wrote:Gonna have to go with Soul Calibur IV this summer. This easily looks like the best game of the franchise though, at least until that MMO comes out.
YOOOOOO-DA.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
Don't remind me. Vader is actually kickass, but Yoda is just fail.

EDIT: Gonna download this in a minute btw. Watching a movie.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#10
Not a bad game, it just didn't wow me at all.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#11
I just downloaded it.


Its certainly a DBZ fighting game. Yep.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#12
What do you get to do in the demo? I'm trying to download it, but my LIVE's not cooperating so I'm gonna have to move my XBOX if I want to download it.
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#13
Zangya Wrote:What do you get to do in the demo? I'm trying to download it, but my LIVE's not cooperating so I'm gonna have to move my XBOX if I want to download it.

There are only two battles you can choose from in the demo. Both are from the Saiyan Saga. In the first one, you play as Goku against Raditz. In the second one, you play as Yamcha against the Saibamen.

It's a really short single-player demo, but I guess it's just for people to get used to the controls and the gameplay in general.
[Image: blankabstractsig1byisprtq5.jpg]
Reply
#14
I'll have to download it once I reconnect my consoles to the internet. =(
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#15
Demo is d/ling as I type. If I plan on buying it, I'm totally going to preorder it from Gamestop. If you get the 360 version, you get a shirt and a DVD of episodes 1-7 of DBZ, and if you get the PS3 version, you get a shirt and a Blu-Ray of Dead Zone. Why they would ever need Dead Zone in HD is beyond me, but you get it anyway.
Reply
#16
Cause dead is the best DBZ movie.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#17
Everyone needs more Garlic.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#18
I just think that for most things, regular DVD quality is just fine. I don't need to be able to identify individual brush strokes or be able to count the hairs on Superman's knuckle when he punches the ground.
Reply
#19
If you don't have an HDTV there's no difference.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#20
HD movies are pretty stupid, I'm one of the guys that "cant tell the difference".

But HD gaming. Oh man.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)