06-08-2010, 01:21 AM
257lbs.
I'm chugging along.
I'm chugging along.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
|
Fitness
|
|
06-08-2010, 01:21 AM
257lbs.
I'm chugging along. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
06-08-2010, 05:52 AM
i totally blew off exercising today, and instead drank myself silly and slept. it's finals week at school so i'm taking it easy :B
06-08-2010, 07:43 PM
I can do a set of squats at a high weight now and it makes me happy. My bench is coming along too but I'm not going crazy with it since I don't usually have a spot and don't want to die.
In other news I ran my first 5k race this weekend and it was awesome.
06-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Kami Wrote:I can do a set of squats at a high weight now and it makes me happy. My bench is coming along too but I'm not going crazy with it since I don't usually have a spot and don't want to die. Get a girl to spot you. Don't wanna get tea bagged on the bench press. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
06-09-2010, 06:02 AM
Vad Wrote:Get a girl to spot you. Don't wanna get tea bagged on the bench press. XD If you've got balls in your face then you're doing it wrong.
06-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Thats just how vad likes it...In the face
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
06-10-2010, 02:46 AM
Kami Wrote:XD xD You also have something to look at when you're on the bench if it's a woman. >.> [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
06-10-2010, 02:57 AM
Workouts while looking at women end in disaster an lawsuits
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
06-11-2010, 02:04 AM
Anybody have any good plans for chest/arms that includes more than doing free weight bench and pushups?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
06-11-2010, 03:36 AM
omfg
I destroyed my triceps last night. So fucking awesome. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
06-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Gozen Wrote:Anybody have any good plans for chest/arms that includes more than doing free weight bench and pushups? Those are all great things for chest and arms, however adding more to it, you want to incorperate pulling motions because those are all pushing motions. So try pull ups and row machines. If you cant find a row machine, just get some resistence bands. Also resistence work outs are great and should be being used anyway. Now free weights is still one of the best ways to go and if you are not getting the results you are looking for from them you should be looking into different exercises that can be done with free weights. Because free weights are free in the range of motion they can be used in, so they have a very large range when it comes to use and gain. ![]() Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|