Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spence!!!
#1
Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope its awesome!!!
Reply
#2
WOWOWOOOO BIRFFDAEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#3
Happy Birthday.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#4
ohai Spencer happy birthday!
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#5
Herro der spence0rz, happy birfdayz
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#6
Happy Birthday Spence
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#7
ohai guys! Thank you! I'm 21 now! Woo!

...I don't feel any different. D:

Out of curiosity, what did all of you guys do on your 21st birthday? Also, any recommendations on what to drink, and tips on drinking safely (barring the obvious no-drunk driving rule)
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#8
I can't remember, but I don't think I got drunk, unfortunately.
Reply
#9
Happy Birthday!
Reply
#10
☼Happy Birthday!☼
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)