Posts: 0
Threads: 10
Joined: Jan 2009
I've returned and doing an entire topic about it might even be considered spam but I don't care because I'm BAAAACK probably. I'm trying to decide between dragging Misa out of her three-ish-year retirement or just rolling up a new character wholesale, and might need some folks to fill me in as to what's been goin' down / what I can jump in on / etc etc. Is the site as inactive as it looks? I got some connections and I might be able to do some hardcore advertising if people are still ALL UP ON DIS.
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
I blame Skyrim/LoL/SWTOR/Holidays for the inactivity. But, if activity ever returns, I suggest you check out The League cause it would be a pretty sweet place to kickstart your return (I'll 1v1 ya bro). You can also make an alt character while keeping Misa, so no sweat there.
Oh, and welcome back.
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
Yeah, the site's as inactive as it looks, lol.
Basically, we allow alternative characters, which means you could keep Misa and get an alt as Doe mentioned.
Welcome back though.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 0
Threads: 10
Joined: Jan 2009
Do I need to hit some sorta prerequisite or anything before I apply for an alt?
Posts: 18
Threads: 46
Joined: Aug 2010
Misa Fujiroka Wrote:Do I need to hit some sorta prerequisite or anything before I apply for an alt?
http://youtu.be/2DopGxUAoAY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If life gives you lemons, hand them to me!
I've got a great recipe for lemon meringue pie.
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Which is to say no, there is nothing you need to do.
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Misa Fujiroka Wrote:Do I need to hit some sorta prerequisite or anything before I apply for an alt?
As previously stated you do not need to meet a requirement to create an alternate character. Be sure to register a second account though in the name of said character.
Welcome back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.