03-22-2003, 01:16 PM
I think I speak for all of us (although I doubt i'm going to be the only one to post) when I say we did indeed miss you and we're glad to see you back!
Viva la Jeroen!
Viva la Jeroen!
|
Comeback
|
|
03-22-2003, 01:16 PM
I think I speak for all of us (although I doubt i'm going to be the only one to post) when I say we did indeed miss you and we're glad to see you back!
Viva la Jeroen!
03-22-2003, 03:41 PM
Yep, well, I hope things work out with you, and thanks!
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
03-23-2003, 10:28 AM
Indeed Jeroen, we've missed you greatly. Things have been quite rough around here without you, but I'm sure it'll all be just fine now that you're back.
Also, thanks for the mucho points. XD
~Semper Fidelis~
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|