Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I'm here, and plan to get my Reijin and Vejita-sei sagas going again sometime (Sorry 14, I really am sorry) I'm just WAY too strained... I have no way to get money to come out of my ass so I can get another car...
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
How many fucking times do I have to tell you? I'm waiting for Rad. -_-!
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
If you're on Namek I see no problem with you joining us, but I'd have to make sure with 17 about something. But I still need to wait on Rad, unless you can just jump right in.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Rad really doesn't care about you.. cause he's cool like that. 8)