Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dead or Alive?.................
#1
I thought about getting it... then I realized I didn't have a XBOX. *bashes his head against the wall*
Reply
#2
Yeah, my brother and my ex were playing it a while ago, maybe a month again? O_o

I'd play it. *snicker* Wink
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Metal Koola
I thought about getting it... then I realized I didn't have a XBOX. *bashes his head against the wall*

Yeah... what he said

;_;

The Super Moderator
-Raditzu
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#4
Rad! Get yo ass on my friggin DB search!
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#5
Of course it's obvious they are trying to attract those people. It's based on the Dead or Alive fighting series, which owns the hell out of every other, though it competes nicely with Tekken 4. And all the chicks are bouncy bouncy bouncy in that... And yeah... I so would get that game... but I don't want to have to break down and buy an XBOX... I like the system, the games, but I HATE the controller...

But... that game... bouncy... as someone said about my gf, those chicks have some tig ol' bitties...

And damn you Lego, you now have stuck that same picture in my head regarding Janemba's hand..
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)