12-16-2004, 05:53 AM
Awesome! I hadn't heard of anything; did you have cancer?
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
|
Frickin' Yeah!
|
|
12-16-2004, 05:53 AM
Awesome! I hadn't heard of anything; did you have cancer?
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
12-16-2004, 05:57 AM
So I assumed. Well, glad to hear things are going well for you.
My uncle died of a few year battle to some form of genetic cancer when he was 28, and I don't exactly have orgasms over the thought of cancer
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
12-16-2004, 06:17 AM
Nah, it's cool, just glad to hear things are going well on your end
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
12-16-2004, 07:47 AM
Good luck with that Bro. I'll pray for ya.
12-16-2004, 02:58 PM
"Prayer works, it's been medically proven!" - Mandy Moore in Saved!
you can't argue with Mandy Moore... impossible.
12-16-2004, 03:42 PM
A friend of mine was diagnosed with lukemia.
Fortunately, after a few medical operations and the completion of his chemo, he's back in action. =) Good to hear, Jeice. I know you're ecstatic.
12-16-2004, 04:02 PM
I sprained my ankle once... and it recovered.
So yeah, illness is able to be overcome.
12-16-2004, 04:10 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice That's awesome. I'm honestly really happy for you; my prayers'll go out to you too. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked." |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|