Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Being a bio major... I find this humorous
#1
I am taking an 'at home' quiz right now, and I couldn't find the answer to something about tuberculosis... which caused me to try and look the answer up. I found this really funny flash because of it:

http://www.lungusa.org/site/pp.asp?c=dvLUK9O0E&b=35761

maybe I'm the only one who finds this amusing, but whatever, I think it's funny.
Reply
#2
they have a part 2 on the site, but there is no reason to post it.

The simple point is that they're making Tuberculosis a child friendly topic, which I think is a little strange.
Reply
#3
o.O holy sheit...there's something wrong with that... X(
Reply
#4
Uh, no there isn't.

It certainly is strange, though.
Reply
#5
Haha, what else would it look like? I mean seriously TB = Kermit the frog, didn't you know that?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)