Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Full Moon....
#1
Yes, if you have Oozaru, you would go Oozaru too.

All I can say is THANK GOD I have Bra indoors
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
Lucky i'm dead...
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#3
=O I didn't think he would have it, I saw he didn't have the Oosaru ability on his profile and assumed I'd be the only one going into that form. Heh. My mistake.
Reply
#4
If he doesn't have the ability, he can't use it, whether he means to or not. Simple as that.
Reply
#5
Ahh so you do infact need the ability to transform, alright, thanks for the clearing up.
Reply
#6
It dosn't matter any more anyway's.. I destoryed the damn orb..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Yes, if you have Oozaru, you would go Oozaru too.

All I can say is THANK GOD I have Bra indoors

Yeah, you know, that sure would be a good thing that Bra's out of the moonlight, except... you know, SHE LOST HER TAIL IN FOF!!!

^_^

I love being mean.

EDIT: Though I suppose it could grow back. I mean... it seemed to happen all the time in the series...
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Yes, if you have Oozaru, you would go Oozaru too.

All I can say is THANK GOD I have Bra indoors

Yeah, you know, that sure would be a good thing that Bra's out of the moonlight, except... you know, SHE LOST HER TAIL IN FOF!!!

^_^

I love being mean.

EDIT: Though I suppose it could grow back. I mean... it seemed to happen all the time in the series...

She did? Well, fuck, show's how much I pay attention.

*gives Bra her tail back*
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Yes, if you have Oozaru, you would go Oozaru too.

All I can say is THANK GOD I have Bra indoors

Yeah, you know, that sure would be a good thing that Bra's out of the moonlight, except... you know, SHE LOST HER TAIL IN FOF!!!

^_^

I love being mean.

EDIT: Though I suppose it could grow back. I mean... it seemed to happen all the time in the series...

She did? Well, fuck, show's how much I pay attention.

*gives Bra her tail back*

Maybe that's why everyone seems to be able to easily identify Bra as a Saiyan.

"Liek, lmao, Bar (yes, three-letter words CAN be mis-spelled) has a tael!!! She musta be Saijyin!!111"

Or maybe not. I dunno.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#10
Nappa, the wording is poor, but I assure you that the technique gives you the ability to go Oosaru, as well as use "False Moon", not just the latter.
Reply
#11
*cringes because he is posting again*

So, Nappa can't go oozaru, but does he still have a tail?
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
*cringes because he is posting again*

So, Nappa can't go oozaru, but does he still have a tail?

Its up to Nappa if he has a tail at the moment. But ya, no Oozaru =(
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#13
Crap. How'd you know I was gonna do that? Oh well, guess I'll just have to think of something else.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#14
You post to much =/
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Nappa
Ok, you're the man. And that wording, is just plain poor.

Yeah, I'll look into getting that fixed. I see what you're saying. =)

And Tapion, try to actually post something meaningful on the Dante Board.
Reply
#16
Personally, I don't know who changed the wording, but I think that the ability as written is better. Meaning if you have the ability then you can do the move at will, but if not, then you would do it only naturally. I think Nappa should be able to, but not be able to control himself at all, so mentals will be essentially 0.

Really though, Goten should not have RPed a "moon rising". I think he should instead say he uses his ability to create a false moon rather than something so "ENTIRE DANTE" affecting. Leave the true full moon to us.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#17
=O I said that I threw a blast past Janemba which was the false moon, I didn't say anything about a moon... I don't even think I used the word 'moon' in that entire post either...
Reply
#18
Oh. I guess Nappa does go Oosaru, then.

That's news to me. >.>
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
Oh. I guess Nappa does go Oosaru, then.

That's news to me. >.>

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying "This is how it is" I'm just saying that's my viewpoint. Let's find out how Rad wants to do it.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Woah, hang on, even if i have SSJ and i waddle outside of the bunker, i go ape?

Don't look up at it if you don't wanna go ape. Plus you don't have to have a tail, especially if you are a SSJ.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)