Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Only post here if you have activated/deactivated/changed a turret. Post which section the bunker is in, and specify which bunker as clearly as possible. Also add who the turrets are programed to fire at.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Southern bunker in Area C, only Kirano/18/Raditzu/Kami/Pitch Black can get by without trouble. Bulma activated it, and I dont know if its still up.
I've been told Kirano activated it again, so its still up
Want a cookie?
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Northeast one in D is deactivated. But I've been given, some-what, of a yes that we can have a password, so only I know it. Then they cannot be activated without it, hope that is okay.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
Activated West Bunker in Sector A.
Programmed NOT to fire at King Vegeta, Guldo, Nail, and myself.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Sorry about that, even though mine is NOT activated, when it is it WON'T fire at 18, Pan and myself
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Northern Bunker in Area C. Activated by Furiza, programmed to fire on anyone not carrying the Changeling gene.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
A few misconeceptions seem to be going about. First, you cannot set a bunker to "only be able to be activated by me/my password". They can all be activated by anyone. You can only set it so that it won't fire on you. If someone gets in, they can deactivate it without having to ask your permission. Also, they don't "remember" who is ok and who isn't. If you reactivate without setting it up again, which takes time, then they will fire on anyone. You can temporarily put one into a "sleep" mode for about ten minutes to allow for a person not on the list to get inside if you want, but when it comes back online, it will not have that person in its database unless you add him.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
You do that.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"