Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
Whats the URL for it? I can't seem to copy & paste it off of here & paste it in to the sig section on my CP section, & id dont work!! >.< So the URL would be reallllllly helpful. Thanks all the same thou.
That last pic he posted is
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1635/untitled14.png
surround that with [img] in the front and [/img] in the back
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Alrite thanks guys
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Frieza
He stole the background and copy/pasted the pics. Not really hard...
No really, I painted that with the drawing tools[/sarcasm] >.< All kami's famous broli pic was was a bg with a lines framing broli's face(and he made it rock which is why Kami is teh man). It was hard finding a backround frieza, dont make fun o' me! But yea i coulda found a better quality pic for the right. The shinking distorted him a bit but i was to lazy to get something else that would work.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Could someone direct me to some decent pics of Janemba?
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Goku
Could someone direct me to some decent pics of Janemba?
http://images.google.ca/images?q=Janemba...a=N&tab=wi
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
OK those weren't of my quality, any other links?
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Oh my god.. I can't find any decent pic's of Janemba any where!! >.< Remind me again why I chose this guy.. Oh yeah.. Looks cool..
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
I got rid of some of the pixilationizationiration on teh left...*shrugs* I was bored. Then I was an idiot and saved as a jpg instead of a png so there was color deformation :/
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Thanks for the pics Koola.
http://fenixfire.250free.com/janembasig.jpg
All yours Janemba.
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
pwns mine
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Yeah, Goku, that kicks ass!! You obviously know how to work those damn PS filters.
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
*sigh* I tried the photo shop trail version but it confuzzled me. Im better with paint. And thats sad.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 0
Threads: 182
Joined: May 2004
Good job. I hope you are working on my friend's too. Toma, I mean. He can't wait, he has seen what you have done and can only get on late at night.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
If paint had a fade ability I would pwn everyone
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Thanks all for the input, but this is still the Questions board, and as such this shouldn't be on it.