Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question
#1
Okay, 16 was telling me he wanted to buy the Alliance HQ from 17 at half price because Android 17 left it for him.


So, how do we go about this?

Paragus chipped in 900
Android 16 chipped in 1900
Bra chipped in 2350
And Burter chipped in 2350


Thats the alliance all together, and its 7500 Zeni total. Is this do-able?
Reply
#2
As I told you, you must purchase the HQ with both upgrades, not just one.

For future reference, it would be prudent to wait for a staff member's response before posting about purchasing an item as if the question has been answered.
Reply
#3
Well, 16 didn't say that to me Tongue

So its 9,000

Okay, I'll talk to the alliance and see if we can pitch in more. I dont know if we will, though, thats alot of money me and Bra gotta throw out Sad
Reply
#4
There's no time limit on that though, so save up as long as you need to.
Reply
#5
Well, if we have no time limit, then I'd rather just save for my main priority right now. Afterward, though, I'll be glad to devote all my income toward the HQ. Big Grin
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#6
Did 17 actually buy the second upgrade for his HQ? I know the roster says "Full-Upgraded", but the second upgrade is pretty new to the shop. I don't recall him buying it, but then again, I don't pay very close attention these days.

^_^;;
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)