Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NPCs- What is and isn't accepted.
#1
"OMG I can't jun as my custum character wtfhax! oic, i'll just create an npc that is exactly liek my character and post an NPC saga wit him"

This is something that sometimes is hard to spot, and really does a decent job trying to get around the "No Custom Character" rule. However, when someone joins up, and asks for a custom character, and we tell them no, and when they get their character the first thing they post introduces an NPC, then that's a hint. If the NPC shows up anytime soon (without it being obvious that its just a background NPC), then we get an idea. When that NPC gets its own storyline, we take a moment to think. Sometimes, its understandable. "I want to let people know the backstory of my NPC since s/he's popular." "I want to explain what my NPC is doing right now that meets him up with them later, so they know what's changed and why." But using your NPC to roleplay a custom character is not.

"OMG u mean custum characters can't be created as an NPC and used more tahn ur regular character?????"

Exactly.

So please cut back on this massive NPC wave we've had lately, and don't expect us to have tournaments that involve three characters and their six NPCs.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
Also, please note that your Tech Vaults are primarily there to allow us to show your move lists with some descriptions, since the roster doesn't have the space. They are not there to have us update your NPCs stats and moves every five days, nor are they there to go "omg can you add this to it?" all the time. The staff has embellished on ours simply because we have the access to it and might want to make note of things, but while we are usually kind enough to do so, we are not required to do this. So please do not bombard our PM boxes with requests.

I've recieved about 7 PMs in my box this morning alone, so please forgive me for not responding. I have a job to leave for as soon as I finish this post, and my gf has been sick at home all day. We continously get these PMs, and I'm not even going to respond to all of them, b/c if they are sent to the wrong person, then no. There are other staff responsible for the various tasks you guys want, and that doesn't mean "omg they aren't on right now and i posted it an hour ago so i want an update right now omg ther is a diffrent staff member lemme ask him its been two hours already"

*leaves for work*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#3
Wow, I was wondering when you guys would say something about this. Kudos Rei :]
Reply
#4
Go lay in the corner X( Tongue
Reply
#5
In his defense, it was William's idea
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#6
Yea, sorry, I was calling you William in IM >_>
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)