Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wow.
#21
I'll buy it.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I'll buy it because it has Burter in it.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#23
What the fuck.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Zarbon
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I'll buy it because it has Burter in it.

No, I'll buy it because it's DBZ. I would have bought it regardless.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
What the fuck.

I know man. No Garlic Jr! We should go on strike you and me.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#26
Heh, it's even got Gero in it. Too bad I won't be buying it. Until they create a game worth buying as a game itself and not just because it's dbz, I won't buy their bullcrap they're feeding us.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#27
Quote:45. Future Trunks
46. Super Saiyan Future Trunks
47. Long Haired Future Trunks
48. Super Saiyan Long Haired Future Trunks

*snort* Hahahahahahahaha.

20 bucks says we get a newb joining as Super Saiyan Long Haired Future Trunks, because the other three were taken.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Borgos
I'll buy it because I can.

/pwn
I won't buy it because you can.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#29
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Borgos
I'll buy it because I can.

/pwn
I won't buy it because you can.

And because you can't =D

Losa.
Reply
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Borgos
I'll buy it because I can.

/pwn
I won't buy it because you can.

And because you can't =D

Losa.
*has a job* =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#31
*Doesn't need one* =P
Reply
#32
*doesn't either* *gets free coffee*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)