Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
When the tech vault showed up, I think the moves on the roster are useless, and I'm actually going to bring up to an admin that we should cut them off the roster pages all together.
That's what tech vaults are for
EDIT:
But if someone wants to do them, then they are free to, but I see no point for me to waste my time with it when people go to the vault for descriptions anyway
EDITEDIT:
Location is a good idea though. Someone should do that
Want a cookie?
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Idea, instead of the moves, how about a link towards their vault?
It would be simpler since then people would be able to see more about the charecter as awhole aswell.
Just an idea thou.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
Idea, instead of the moves, how about a link towards their vault?
It would be simpler since then people would be able to see more about the charecter as awhole aswell.
Just an idea thou.
It's pointless. It's a waste of room. Not to mention, it's a lot harder coding then you think
Want a cookie?
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Marron
The roster? Then how will i know how much zeni/PL i have? Unless i missed something
No, the 'best moves' part of the roster. I'm going to see if Jereon can remove that
Want a cookie?
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Eh well then I'll redo the items, alot of them are done in different styles (ex. Scouter (#1) to Scouter (Upgrade: 1)) bugs the hell out of me to see something like that >.> I like organization too much.