01-23-2006, 05:51 AM
I was just looking through the Apprentice board. Man, it was such a mindfuck to host, I can just imagine how the players felt
@_@
@_@
|
Hey, remember Apprentice?
|
|
01-23-2006, 05:51 AM
I was just looking through the Apprentice board. Man, it was such a mindfuck to host, I can just imagine how the players felt
@_@
01-24-2006, 01:43 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Bebi
01-24-2006, 03:02 AM
Tch, Krillin knows he's just jelaous of me. ;D
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
01-24-2006, 03:04 AM
You know, another Apprentice would be kinda cool. I think it depends on what VJ does with the next staff check
01-24-2006, 03:07 AM
I kinda want another apprentice just to see what it's like on the other side of it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
01-24-2006, 03:08 AM
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17 In a similar note, you've really grown since Apprentice. Probably more then anyone else. If you were to play now, you'd have won, I think. You were way different back then
01-24-2006, 03:09 AM
I definitely agree with you.
Fire me so I can win the next one, then. *dansu*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
01-24-2006, 03:13 AM
If there are any more staff added now I will ban that person and the person who added them forever. =o
01-24-2006, 03:13 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks But you can't ban me.
01-24-2006, 03:15 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr =(
01-24-2006, 03:18 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin*dansu on Krillin's wallowing eyes*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
01-24-2006, 05:09 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks You don't even do enough to warrant a complain about the number of staffers. Down, boy =o |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|