Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ahaha Emo
#1
/rippitystabstab

http://emosong.ytmnd.com/
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
I nearly posted the lyrics for this on the lyrics page. About 2 months ago Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
I know a guy who's like that, complains about everything, takes everything as a personal attack. He writes depressing songs and tries to drag everyone down. He thinks no one understands him. Rolleyes
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I know a guy who's like that, complains about everything, takes everything as a personal attack. He writes depressing songs and tries to drag everyone down. He thinks no one understands him. Rolleyes

You just defined emo in a nutshell right there.

"Noone understands me Sad I'm going to go write in deadjournal or live journal and post all of my suicidal poems up because noone cares Sad"

EDIT: Wtf... I think the last couple of words said something about Tacos O.o
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#5
It's your guys' fault I want to kill myself! *slashcut*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
Yeah he says "I want a taco"
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#7
LOL U GUYS R SO FUNNY LOL
Reply
#8
err

emo=???
Reply
#9
LOLOLOLOLOL.
Reply
#10
I believe it's like a goth.
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
uuum...no. The only thing Goth kids and Emo kids have in common is the black clothes. Even it's totally different style tho.

An EMO male dresses liek this...


Chiks pants

Lil sister's T-shirt

some type of chuks

hoody

oh and they cut their wrists.

Ohh...

Does my school have it wrong...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)