Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I almost forgot!
#1
I'm a Maraca King!
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#2
...and I am Mary Poppins.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#3
[Image: art01.gif]

^ that's me!
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
...and I am Mary Poppins.

I nuded it!
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
...and I am Mary Poppins.

I nuded it!

You....what?

[Image: Mary_Poppins_118999a.jpg]

Minus the LSD. I don't talk to penguins. They talk to me.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#6
he menant that he knew it i think
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#7
RP, you rat bastard!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#8
No me gusta las maracas. =P
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#9
Speaking of rat bastards...

[Image: Speedy%20Gonzales%20internet.jpg]

^ I am the sex!
Reply
#10
Haha, Goten's fast. Ba-zing!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#11
Fast, easy, and available at most street corners near you!
Reply
#12
yeah...that probably explains the rug burns...>.>;;
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#13
Are-ba Re-ba Re-ba!
Reply
#14
holy shit, what was that?! << >>;;
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#15
You're welcome. *Adjusts pants*
Reply
#16
wha...wha...did I just...>> that was the fast. oO Speedy Gonzales
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)