Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bring on the Pimples!!!!
#1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOKUA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your emergence into teenage hood. It goes by fast, so make sure you take your time, think thinks through, and don't do stupid shit. Other than that, have fun! Its going to be awesome.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#2
Yayz!!! Gokua! You're teh teenage shit. Dont do anything stupid as Vi said. And yes, it goes by REALLY fast.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#3
Dear god ...

*head is between hands, trying to think of something to say*

You're going to hate it. Unfortunately you just have to stick it out. Tongue

Happy birthday!
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
So young...I'll trade ages with you >=].

But, that can never be, oh well, happy birthday. I didn't want to turn 13, le sigh.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#5
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Big Grin

*cries* I wish I was 13 again. Lucky Bastard =( *sniff*
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#6
Happy Birthday, d00d.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#7
HBD
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#8
=o Another one...man, even I'm beggining to feel old.

Happy Birthday bud, enjoy!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)