Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Anyway, I just found out DQ is coming out over here in April sometime, so I might get it then. It's actually been a while since I played a formulaic RPG.
Yeah.
Just got Dragon Quest and I'm about to take it for a test ride. Supposedly there's a bunch of new PAL features. It's been quite a few years since I played a generic ol' RPG, but I'm going in
expecting to be bored and with that mindset I'll be pleasantly surprised if I'm not.
Oh, and is there anything really important you can miss and never go back and get? May as well hear it before it's too late, because the hell if I'm playing through a game more than once unless it's like, Resident Evil 4 good. =O
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
=o
You said DQ and I thought you meant Dairy Queen...
Question about Resident Evil 4 for you though....how many damed chapters are there?!?
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
=o
You said DQ and I thought you meant Dairy Queen...
so did I 8o
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I'm running around exploring the world map, having been sent off to the first dungeon. I like the overall silliness of it - instead of trying it's best to come up with some ridiculously intricate plot, it just goes with the predictable and pokes fun at it. So far, so good.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
=o
You said DQ and I thought you meant Dairy Queen...
so did I 8o
I don't feel so alone anymore. =)
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by King Chapa
Now I feel stupid for knowing what he meant by DQ. Damn geekiness.
I thought it meant Dairy Queen at first, but then realized that would be stupid.
...?