Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Well, hello.
#41
We can make an exception. >.>
Reply
#42
Hold on, lemme go get a sex change.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#43
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
18, all you are managing to do is make me hungry, and I just ate 5 minutes ago.
Edit: Has gone to his fridge!

Dont eat cows! WHATEVER YOU DO!

Wow you guys spam alot...

Anyhoo, I don't believe I have given my welcome. I am Violet, the master and Princess of Chubbs. Even though 18 and/or Bra may contest it, they have nothing on my awesomeness, and heck, Bra is a dude anyway. ^_^ YOu will see me on here alot, so don't be afraid to drop a line in my PM box if you need anything that I may be able to help you with. My powers are limited as just a measly princess, but...you get the point. Big Grin


I'd drop a line if u'd UNIGNORE ME!


Quit being an asshole and I will. Big Grin


EDIT: Mudfight? HOT SHIT!! LET"S DO THIS!!!!!!!!


*Strips*


OH, may I add, I am the resident nudist? I have no shame. Sad
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#44
Bra was eyeing me in DA, I think I'll just go make his character a lesbian.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#45
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I'm the queen, then.

Well considering the fact that there are only 3 females, and that you're a SM, I'd say yeah.

Edit: I am the Chubbs Sheriff! Break laws, act like a jackass and I'll lock you up!

Kirano last warning!
Reply
#46
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
*breaks out video camera*


*Breaks out move directing shit and camera stand and pushes toma outta teh way* >=D
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)