Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Characters
#41
Quote:Originally posted by Son Goten
Would you believe I've actually made a pact with myself to read all of your stuff sometime over the summer, Rei?

Even though it's obvious to have your own story with a customized character, it's almost like Rei belongs in DBZ in the first place. I recognize some of the humor connected with your posts, one of the reasons why reading them isn't some mass of painful deliberation to if or not I should take the time. I also enjoy the way Rei fights at an almost half powered way... like having a loaded gun but deciding to pistol whip the person to death instead. One point or another I'd like to Rp along side you if I ever get the chance to.

That actually helps me alot. Very thankful for your words on that end. It helped me to know that the way I try to portray him actually does come off feeling smooth and not like I'm forcefully injecting him into this universe.

I actually have times where I wish I could see Reijin appear on the show or something, b/c he just feels right for it now.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#42
ahh...I wouldn't mind a bit on mine...I never say the Super 13 movie so I have no clue what he's actually like...
Reply
#43
I was always curious as to how you would end up playing 13 after you switched from Piccolo. You seem to have made a full transition, which is nice to see, although I personally would have liked to find some remnant of the acted namek within. That's just me, though.

The conflict between 13's processing and his human side is a nice way to set up a change in the character and make him more 'suitable' for the backstabbing and general mayhem that will doubtless ensue later in the game. For me, it makes it more interesting to read, wondering when he might snap and go over the edge... Our characters seem to be, at least, in a similar sort of mindset during their watch duties Tongue

All in all, I want to see what happens to him more, so I guess that means you're on the right track.

Any for me, someone?
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#44
I was going to actually critique your work, then I noticed your sig has an ass in the middle. Now that's all I can think about.
Reply
#45
What are you talking about? It doesn't have a -

........................................................................................
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#46
KB your excellent at mixing the humor aspect with the serious aspect. I love reading your stuff cuz it flows so freely and it is easy and fun to read, plus your character has an unpredictable appeal that i love about him. I like how you handle situations that your in, especially like losing a leg. It's always fun to see how people will react, and yours is especially fun to read.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#47
Your character always has and still does creep me out. He's like, the most evil character I've ever seen on the site. No, seriously. Unless there have been massive changes to Minoshia lately that I didn't notice, when you were in the Takeover Saga, you were that ruthless character who effortlessly murdered the resistance members, and if I recall correctly, put their heads in a bag. He was also the self-proclaimed ruler of Earth for a short time I believe. Maybe there's a kinder side to Mino that I've been missing this entire time, but from all I've read of your stuff, your character has always been the most "evil" character here to me. And that's meant to be a compliment =)
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#48
The whole 20/Gero thing is just, flat out cool. You took an extremely flat character and, with that single twist, turned into something developed and unique. Then, as if that weren't enough, you take the stat system and do exactly the same thing. No one has really put the effort into developing a character soley on mental abilities like you have. And you put it in everything, sigs, best moves, etc., etc..
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#49
One might see the highest power level in the RPG and get visions of some ultra-serious guy, driven by determination, his will made of steel. But in actuality Rad's just like 'o rly?' He doesn't care too much. I like that, even though he's a superpowered dude, he's still essentially just a dude. As seen with his conversation with 18 (with Bra and pops in the background). He's not doing what he likes for some ultimate goal, some great purpose. He's doing it for fun.

Boh boh boh boh boh boh.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#50
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Rad's just like 'o rly?

XDXDXDXDXDXD

Sorry, carry on. Next person does Buu
Reply
#51
No one needs to guess how much I love Super Buu. Out of all the players in this game, he has to be the pennicle of my favorites. I read all of your posts since I joined, and still delving into the past posts since before I arrived.

Super Buu is the kind of guy that could care less if a cat had its tail ganked off, but in the same breath, would be loyal to his allies, even though his aura seems to defy that theory. Its fun to RP with you, and ever since our first spar, I have idolized you and your character.

I hope you never leave this place. If you do, i will hunt you down and drag you back.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)