Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I don't think this is even possible.
#1
Quote:From the bottom of the index page of the forums


Record: 323 users on 07.05.2006 07:31


323 users?
Wtf?

How did that happen? O_O
Reply
#2
Slew of guests.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
A small town in Candia heard I was gonna be online and they all turned up to see it.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#4
Spiders. Search engines going through and indexing the site, in other words.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#5
Uhm, a few months ago, at exactly 12 PM, my time-zone...most...almost all Romanian search engines cehck for broken links. I know some plug-ins for IE made it send Chubbs to the engines, so I saw how many where there. approximately 100. Then, suddenly all vanished and it was back to 5 guests. Dunno how they made it not show them up at all >.>


((I was a guest at the time.))
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Spiders. Search engines going through and indexing the site, in other words.
I wish I had been on to verify this.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)