Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CU l8r
It's all your fault Bulma.
Reply
Jeez, can't you children behave for just two days?
Reply
Do you want a better world, Bulma, or simply one less interesting?

I suspect it's the latter.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
You can have the former and the inverse of the latter.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
It's all your fault Bulma.

xD
Reply
I'm still interested if affiliating, if you guys are. 8) Reijin just said some other staff member needs to check it out (though I'm not sure if that still stands).
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
Yeah, it does. No one has yet to actually produce a URL for it.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
PMed it to Rad, and if any other staff wants the link, let me know through PM/IM.

I hadn't posted it in the topic because it's against the rules to post a link to another RPG without permission. At least, to my knowledge. >_>
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
You'll probably get permission, if you want it.

I was midly impressed, by the way.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
Sorry, SB, I meant to show them the URL but I've been sick and working on a hundred things. I have been lobbying for you on the staff board though, and since Rad and I agree, you can consider yourself an affiliate now Smile If you have any kind of image you'd like us to use on our site, let us know.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
I'll post up the ad today/tomorrow/next year. Vi's working on/made a button for DBA, I think.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
erm...since we're talking about it...I have a FoF button ready if Chubbs and FoF are going to affiliate....
Reply
Sure
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
[Image: fofbutton.gif]

http://www.fof.excell.org/images/fofbutton.gif

we'll get chubbs up asap.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)