08-18-2006, 09:45 AM
|
this is cool
|
|
08-18-2006, 09:45 AM
08-18-2006, 09:56 AM
In pocket mode it looks like a brick. It's not really portable >.>
08-18-2006, 12:11 PM
it's just fan art
but it's still a cool idea yeah i like psp too. i have a psp and a ds lite.
08-18-2006, 09:47 PM
I'd be worried about the control panels breaking off. Besides, I'm not sure you can fit the connector that goes from the gamepads to the mainboard in the hinge.
08-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Yeah, that is pretty cool. And, actually, totally believable. That's definitely something Nintendo would try.
EDIT: I also have a PSP and a DS Lite. The PSP barely squeaks past the DS (woulda been a tie otherwise) for a little reason called Lumines. Lu-fuckin'-mines. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play" |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|