Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So, I'm gonna try
#21
Only if I can still hold you down to mod by spreading nasty rumors about you.
#22
Make me admin and I can take care of everything. I just need 'emergency powers' to deal with the threat. I'll give 'em back, I promise.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
#23
You can be a dick, but you're OUR dick. =)

I am going to be a lil harsh here in saying that I don't agree with some of the way you conduct yourself on the board, but off of it, in IM, you've always seemed fine, albeit blunt. Don't take all of this as a stab at you, because there are other members, both staff and regulars alike, that need to work on they way they act as well. Some things shouldn't be out here on the public boards, but, you got to admit, that a little harshness isn't so bad, especially to those who choose not to read, follow rules, and must continually be repremanded because they act like they are illiterate. Let's call you the spice in our stew, is that a good analogy?

Frankly, ever since I got over my hatred of you when I was a noob (And I probably can still be considered that until I reach my first year =P ) I haven't really had much of a problem with you. I understand that you are just trying to uphold the rules, and sometimes you HAVE to be a little prickish about it, or people will walk all over you.

Now, lets not be a downer, and throw in some good points about you:

1. You used to be a wrestler. In my book, that is close to Godly to me. Its rather awesome that someone like you would be hanging around some DBZ RPG, but, I know you enjoy it, and that's all gravy. At least now, I can say I know a former wrestler, which brings my count up to 2. =D

2. Sagas. Dude. DA 2006 should be an example of how awesome you are at running these things. Not ONLY did pretty much all of the RPG play in it, but YOU got alot of us active again. At least, for that time, anyways. You got me panting for another event like it. =)

3. Rebnik. Awesome name. For real, though; who in the world would name their son Rebnik? That is some creative shit, man. Awesome tho. That makes you unique.

4. You can be intimidating (Which is part of the reason I don't IM you very much...even now. =x I am just waiting for that nuke to drop on my house every time I screw up around here, lol.)

5. wait...I better quit this before it turns into asskissing. =\


Anyhoo, you're a great staffer, and get things done. Don't really change so much as work on being a little less intimidating.

Don't get me wrong in what I said, I like you still. You're a good person to talk to, and one hell of a saga runner. Don't let something like this get you down, man. =)
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
#24
Thanks everyone, but I just want to prove Kilah right, and lock this, because I love the chance to foil his plans. =)


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)